Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) will be conducting the term-end examinations for Class 3 to 8 in online mode from today onwards across the country. The exams will conclude on March 20. However, those who won’t have an internet connection at their home can opt for offline examinations in their respective schools. The result for the KVs term-end examinations will be declared on March 31. The online examinations will be conducted on the basis of CBSE guidelines. Check below the details of online examinations:
KVS online exam pattern for class 3 to 5:
1. According to CBSE guidelines, the examination will be conducted for a total of 40 works.
2. The question paper will be comprised of MCQ questions of 10 marks and descriptive questions. The descriptive questions are needed to be answered in one or two lines.
3. The time duration will be for one hour.
KVS online exams for class 6 to 8:
1. The term-end examinations for Class 6 to 8 will be comprised of 80 marks out of which MCQ will be of 25 marks and descriptive and oral examination will be of 40 and 15 marks respectively.
2. The descriptive answers have to be in one paragraph.
3. Also, the examinations will be held in multiple time slots.